Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BLAH!

Have you ever just felt BLAH? Not angry, only a little sad, only a little more happy, not feeling creative or encouraging, maybe a little more curious than one should be, asking a little more questions than usual.

I just read a book called Mutant Message by Morgan Marlo. I have never read a book this quickly and was completely consumed the moment I laid my eyes on the back cover. I won't ruin it for you, nor will I go into the details, because frankly I'm exhausted from how excited I get from talking about it, but you should definitely check it out. It has made me much more aware of how negative we can be. Suck it up, it's not that bad. And it shows us how everything truly happens for a reason, even it involves hundreds of flies to cover your body for what seems as an eternity...

Right now I'm in the middle of Starbucks people watching and waiting to clock in at my job...

I just read my sister's blog and my heart goes out to, as I asked her yesterday, "FUNKY HEART??" 's family, friends, readers, and everyone he's touched. God knows he's touched SO many families. I've never met him, but felt instant grief when I found out this 44-year old congenital heart defect survivor has passed away. Rest peacefully Steve Catoe.

I moved out of my boy house in NE Portland on Sunday to a gal-friendly duplex much closer to my job with a coworker and her friend. It's very comfortable, clean, and I have a bed! No more pulled out lumpy futon for me. I woke up feeling refreshed and renewed, like anyone who sleeps as much as I do should feel! I rode with Shawna to work today, even though I didn't need to come into work until 2 hours later. I decided to spend my time catching up on the internet (oh yeah, my new place is internet-free), browsing through the book store, and sippin' on some much needed coffee. While I was in Powell's, our local mega used bookstore around Portland, I was looking to purchase Mutant Message to share with my mama. The little computer sent me to the Metaphysics section of the store and I was so distracted I completely forgot what I was looking for! I never could find it, but my eye was fixated on a man named Edgar Cayce. He has a series of books that seem unreal. This is the first print of Channeling Your Higher Self. Like I said, this store is a used book store so this book has been loved on, noted in, and dog-eared, which I like. I feel like I can already feel what the person who read this before me was looking for. Am I looking for the same thing? Do I know the person who read this book before me? Did he live in NC? Is he an Aquarius? Who knows...but wouldn't that be fun?! I'm learning it's a craaaazy world we live it.

People go out of our lives as quickly as people come back in. I've recently had some pals pop back into my life and I wonder how I lived the past 6 years without 'em. Of course I did, and maybe I wouldn't have known the difference if they didn't come back in, but I'm just glad they did. It's just so odd to me how things line up. Heartache hurts, but soon it'll all be forgotten about.

Sometimes I think my major personal fault is being too passionate. Oh, and wasting love on the wrong things/people. Maybe I'm not wasting it, maybe it's just not apparent of why I'm doing it, just yet.


welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment