Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Should I?...

or shouldn't I? I'm really thinking about cutting my hair off! I've been growing it for about 3 years now and I think I'm over it. I don't do much with it. It's so thick and hot at work to where it dreads just after a 10 hour shift... I'm only damaging it from curling it every day and never cutting it with the obsession of making it longer, longer, LONGER! I've really turned into my own worst client. So here's what I'm thinking. Definitely not blonde, but would love to scatter some dimension on the top there to add more movement:



Should I? or shouldn't I?

1 comment:

  1. If you do it you are brave! You're beautiful so you can pull off any hair style, so you don't have to worry about that. But you know me, I'm not a hair risk-taker, so I say be patient and let it grow, let it grow, let it grow :)

    ReplyDelete