Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Might As Well Get Comfy!

FINALLY made it to Target today to get some things to make my room feel more like a room, and less like a tent. I couldn't get some of the things I really wanted to pick up because I had to take a bus and train to get there..but one day. There's still so much I want to do with it (like get a bed), but, those things will also come soon! I thought I'd share some pictures due to everyone asking to see it. I have two regular closets on each side of my door to the hall, and then three smaller doors for more storage. My roommate's grandfather built this house and did an awesome job at using dead space for storage! I have a fabulous balcony off my room which is crying out HAMMOCK! or maybe a little bistro set? We'll have to see! I was going to make it into a little yoga studio for "yoga under the stars", but we all know a hammock would get used MUCH more use than yoga!
Desk with TV and pictures
Pick a door
Balcony
Futon/Bed. The iron makes me look domesticated.
Door going to the balcony. New wrinkled curtains.
Oh, and I invested in "black-out" curtains today. Totally in love. It's been hot up here for the past couple days and my room faces the east so there's a lot of sunshine coming through these windows. I love some sunshine, but not at 7 am. I highly recommend these, AND they're on sale at Target.
Tomorrow's my first day of work and I can't wait! I've already got my bags packed and ready to go. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Let me know if you still want to see the bedding. I've been waiting on my phone to send you pics. I can ship it if you want it. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete