Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

She works hard for her money

So this "vacation" lifestyle will be coming to an end next week, THANK GOD! I can't help but feel useless and a bit bored, while my roommates and friends are off at their 9-5's. I just landed my job at Dosha Salon in the Hawthorne District. I was told on a phone interview about 8 weeks ago that my energy was appreciated and I had the job, but sometimes things change in that amount of time, especially in this industry! BUT, things were great, I filed my paperwork and will be starting my new job next week. 

Check out my new second home!

Dosha Salon

Also, along with that, I forgot to mention the other day that I passed my Oregon Cosmetology Certification! Which means I'll be able to work at my new job legally.

Thank you for all your support and encouragement through all these milestones! I miss home like mad, but I'm very thankful for amazing friends, a roof over my head, and a job to keep me a busy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment